Thursday, May 21, 2009

Changes Are Coming...

So, I haven't blogged in a while and I do apologize. I just attended a very informative seminar today by Doug Heiferman, an IICRC instructor and incredible motivator. (www.dhseminars.net)
His instruction helped me re-focus my goals and plans for this company.
So, how does this education benefit you, my customer? Expect changes in the very near future. I know, "change" has been thrown around a lot this year, but I am excited about this. Some things will be the same. The cleaning products I use will NOT change. I plan on expanding our selection for a more customized cleaning for you. I plan on using more products from Bridgepoint Systems. They have a vast selection of high quality, green certified, and CRI-approved products. CRI-approved you say? That would be the Carpet and Rug Institute. They are a trade group of the manufacturers of YOUR carpet. They recommend what should be used to clean your carpet.

The next big change to expect is a tier system for pricing. I'm still hammering this out, but the new pricing will be to keep our current prices about the same but offer options, or "upgrades". For example, a "Value Package" will consist of a basic cleaning which we already have now. Next, would be a "Premium Package" which would include the basic cleaning and include Scotchguard protectant. The "Premium+ Package" is still in the works, but I am planning making this a completely different experience for you. I envision making this a completely Green package using the best botanicals and Green-certified products and finish it with the newest drying procedures that will dry your carpet in 20 MINUTES.
I'm pretty excited to get this started and will post more details soon.